• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Full Metal Panic!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magebane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:03 pm Reply with quote

Last edited by Magebane on Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
SuperOnizuka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:22 pm Reply with quote
Well glad to see that you like FMP, but your choice in words is kinda uncalled for.

I do not see how Chidori is now a whore from TSRspoiler[. Are you talking about the girl from the episode, "His problem?" If so that is not Chidori, rather another character that looks like Chidori. ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Ok this is has nothing to do with the thread but you're overusing the smilies buddie.

Anyways yeah I don't get how you got the idea that she is a whore in FMP: TSR. Did you read a spoiler without watching the series? Anyways its already explained but i'll still go into some detail. spoiler[Sousuke wanders off in Hong Kong and bumps into a girl who looks like Chidori. He saw her trying to get the soldiers to sleep with her but to no avail. She saw Sousuke and he agrees to sleep with her and they walk off to her apartment. When they start to actually do it, Sousuke hears Chidori's voice in his head and throws the girl off. He then just walks away to a park where he attempts to drink scotch but spits it out] Laughing . Anyways yeah thats how it happened.

"Believe it!"

- IchigoK90
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Magebane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:11 pm Reply with quote
OK....when i saw it i was confused.....i didn't understand very much..but ya...
one3rd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:09 pm Reply with quote
IchigoK90 wrote:
Ok this is has nothing to do with the thread but you're overusing the smilies buddie.

Anyways yeah I don't get how you got the idea that she is a whore in FMP: TSR. Did you read a spoiler without watching the series? Anyways its already explained but i'll still go into some detail. spoiler[Sousuke wanders off in Hong Kong and bumps into a girl who looks like Chidori. He saw her trying to get the soldiers to sleep with her but to no avail. She saw Sousuke and he agrees to sleep with her and they walk off to her apartment. When they start to actually do it, Sousuke hears Chidori's voice in his head and throws the girl off. He then just walks away to a park where he attempts to drink scotch but spits it out] Laughing . Anyways yeah thats how it happened.

"Believe it!"

- IchigoK90

Wow. I haven't seen TSR, but I've read the source material, and that definitely isn't in it. Well, the spoiler[alcohol] is, but not the spoiler[hooker].
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:30 pm Reply with quote
Locked for the horrible opening post and the fact that we already have a perfectly fine Full Metal Panic! thread here.

And Megabane, you'd do well to read ANN's forum rules before posting any further.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1