• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Small paranoia agent & gundam cameo on apple.com

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiki MSHTS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:28 pm Reply with quote
In advertising for the new Dashboard Widgets feature of the most recent Tiger OSX update, on the main apple.com page, the featured widget, Dashflix, has an image showing three volumes of Paranoia Agent and two volumes of Gundam Wing up on queue.

Kind of an amusing choice of DVD's to use as an example, don't you think?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Cloe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:38 pm Reply with quote
That is a strange choice. I wonder if Mac users as a whole watch a higher percentage of anime than PC users. (I'm a Mac girl myself... I get pathetically lost when you sit me down in front of a PC. Embarassed )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
msi435

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:47 pm Reply with quote
Hmmmm, I think it's odd how much publicity Paranoia Agent has been getting. First there was a NPR (national public radio) spot on it, then it plays on Cartoon Network, and now it's randomly appearing on some ad on apple.com. Either Kon has sold his soul to the devil or it really has made a diverse impact. Paranoia Agent was good but I didn’t think it was THAT good… Anime smile + sweatdrop
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
v1cious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:07 pm Reply with quote
i'm glad it's getting as much publicity as it is. hopefully the adult swim raings go up once it gets into the series
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1