• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What's your favorite anime?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:50 pm Reply with quote
What is your favorite anime, the one you would watch over and over again? My favorite is a tie between Furi Kuri and R.O.D ( Read Or Die, R.O.D The TV, Read Or Dream)
Ramadahl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Gotta agree with you on FLCL, but I like Haibane Renmei as well. The top 50 anime elsewhere on this site is a good way to get an idea of the most popular series'.
yanya

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:14 pm Reply with quote
Right now my favorite is "R.O.D the TV". I love me some Paper Masters! My all-time favorite though would probably have to be the original "Tenchi Muyo!".
Cloe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:23 pm Reply with quote
There's already a thread for this topic. Why don't you post your favorite anime there?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
darkhunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:38 pm Reply with quote
Cloe wrote:
There's already a thread for this topic. Why don't you post your favorite anime there?

Maybe because I forgot to read the rules of the forum and look at all the stickies at the top of the page....Maybe, just maybe I'll do that first before I make more redundent post.
Cloe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:43 pm Reply with quote
darkhunter wrote:
Maybe because I forgot to read the rules of the forum and look at all the stickies at the top of the page....

Ouch! Touché, mon amie. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Aokage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:42 pm Reply with quote
Be nice to the kid. I'm sure we can all remember being fourteen. Moto, I suggest you read "Teh Rules" topic before you continue any further. People here will eat you alive if they can. I wouldn't want you to be driven away because the people here insist on being short with you. Anyways I actually posted in the sticky thread about this subject, when I first came here, but I have changed my philosophy since then. I don't have a favorite for most things, because life tends to be one new experince after another. So what is your favorite today, may not be your favorite later. I mean, when I was younger, you couldn't have told me there was a cooler cartoon than Voltron, but ask me now, and i'd rank 100 Beast King Go Lion (Voltron) pretty low on my list on actual merit (though fairly high on nostalgia). Though lately I have become fascinated with Samurai Champloo, Samurai Seven and Ikkitousen.
Nirvana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:20 pm Reply with quote
People just dont tend to read stickies... =/ .... i know i dont haha...

My favorite anime of all time... argh... so hard to choose from... probably elfen lied...
Aokage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:43 pm Reply with quote
I think Sticky threads tend to not be read, because they have far too many pages to sort through. That is probably what prompts repeat threads.
RainOfSteel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:07 pm Reply with quote
Aokage wrote:
I think Sticky threads tend to not be read, because they have far too many pages to sort through. That is probably what prompts repeat threads.

Oh, I don't know, I had no trouble reading the 10 favorite and 5 least favorite anime? [Read first 2 Posts] thread before posting my list and reasons. It did take 3.5 hours to read through, though. The effort was worth it.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1