• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
FullMetal Alchemist

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KitsuneHiei

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:42 am Reply with quote

Last edited by KitsuneHiei on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
darkhunter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:53 am Reply with quote
If you need help with resizing the picture for your avatar, just PM me the pic. I can also show you how to do it as it's very easy.
It's Debateable

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:33 am Reply with quote
Rolling Eyes

wow, you are a junkie. That's okay...I guess. Good anime, no doubt. Best character = Maes Hughes.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:38 pm Reply with quote
It's Debateable wrote:
Rolling Eyes

wow, you are a junkie. That's okay...I guess. Good anime, no doubt. Best character = Maes Hughes.

Very true about Maes but I think that spoiler[Roy really takes over for me as the best character during the epsoide of Maes death. Roy is really gripping and so powerful in this epsoide, and yet at the same time he powerless to do nothing. Best part of that epsoide has to be at the very end when Mustang looks up into the skies and says "It's going to rain today" now that is gripping.]
But yea this is a great anime with range to reach younger children and even older ones.
yaoi gurl00
SPAMMER

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:40 pm Reply with quote
I'm an FMA junkie to i have seen every eps- showed on t.v and i own all the action figures.I love ed!!He's just so cute!!!Al is cute to(when he was little).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
It's Debateable

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:59 pm Reply with quote
Deltakiral wrote:
It's Debateable wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Very true about Maes but I think that spoiler[Roy really takes over for me as the best character during the epsoide of Maes death. Roy is really gripping and so powerful in this epsoide, and yet at the same time he powerless to do nothing. Best part of that epsoide has to be at the very end when Mustang looks up into the skies and says "It's going to rain today" now that is gripping.]

spoiler[yeah, and at first riza hawkeye was confused since it wasn't raining...then she saw his face. Brilliant scene. Probably the best in the entire series.]
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:18 pm Reply with quote
Damned spoilers, so hard to resist sometimes Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
KitsuneHiei

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:43 pm Reply with quote

Last edited by KitsuneHiei on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:41 am Reply with quote
FMA, was good yeah, I saw the thing subbed in my anime club. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with it in that way though as I'm a guy so the "prety boys" don't do anything for me spoiler[and it loses points in my book for the ending of the series. Hopefully they wrap up some of the loose ends in the movie] Still it's got an excellent plotline and good characters though.
Aokage

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:05 am Reply with quote
I've only seen the first six episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, but thus far, I really like it. I would never go so far as to be that obsessive, but it isn't a bad series. The most obsessive thing i've ever done, was change my computer wallpaper, to a Samurai Champloo one. I also download a Samurai Champloo skin for my Winamp. But that no where near compares to your...level of...devotion...to Full Metal Alchemist.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1