• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Inuyasha Reruns

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cetus-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:01 pm Reply with quote
Is Adult Swim going to be rerunning season two of Inuyasha again anytime soon? Before I got my newer VCR working my old one sometimes didn’t go over the sound when I taped it. I've seen all the episodes that have aired so far but I want to go back and watch the ones I had problems with again.
Ataru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:39 pm Reply with quote
From the looks of it. They also brought Trigun back. *Checks site.* I'm pretty sure, unless I miss my guess, they are still airing new ep Saturdays.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Cetus-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Right now they're rerunning season three up to the end of season four. The ones on the weekends aren't actually new since they've already shown up to episode 101 during the week. Maybe they'll go back to the beginning when they finish airing it completely :S
Perfectsword

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:50 pm Reply with quote
Cetus-kun wrote:
Right now they're rerunning season three up to the end of season four. The ones on the weekends aren't actually new since they've already shown up to episode 101 during the week. Maybe they'll go back to the beginning when they finish airing it completely :S

Well, that means I have missed alot, I thought they only got up to the cat tribe and it ended there. I missed like...30 episodes Evil or Very Mad I'm pissed....guss I'll just have to wait for the box sets....how many episodes are in japan, 166 or 177?
Annie_Jr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:07 pm Reply with quote
I just wish they would get to episode 109 and over. It would be interesting to see the "Itazurana Kiss" and "Come" ending themes on TV. Very Happy
rascalking

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Perfectsword wrote:
Cetus-kun wrote:

Well, that means I have missed alot, I thought they only got up to the cat tribe and it ended there. I missed like...30 episodes Evil or Very Mad I'm pissed....guss I'll just have to wait for the box sets....how many episodes are in japan, 166 or 177?

The last Inuyasha ep was 167, and it aired in the September. Though, you can expect the anime to return later in the year.
Dagwood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:47 am Reply with quote
Quote:
I missed like...30 episodes I'm pissed....guss I'll just have to wait for the box sets....

If you check their schedule at www.adultswim.com every once in a while, that won't happen again Wink. AS is re-airing them soon, so keep checking.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
samuraiwalt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:50 am Reply with quote
Perfectsword wrote:

By my calculations they should be to the cat tribe episodes around April 19.
Perfectsword

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:53 pm Reply with quote
[quote="samuraiwalt]By my calculations they should be to the cat tribe episodes around April 19.[/quote]

Well, here is my problem...they are showing them on monday thru thursday and saturday at 12:30 and I thought they only played new episodes on saturdays, then I thought they finished so stopped watching, so I have missed some 30 episodes...so are they playing the mon - thurs episodes together and sat. a completly different are of the series...all saturdays connect and all mon-thurs days connect...thats what i need to figure out...
The Frankman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:59 pm Reply with quote
According to Adult Swim, new episodes of InuYasha will begin sometime in June. Makes sense if you look at their potential lineup by then. However, it wasn't said if the new InuYasha eps would air Mon-Wed., Mon-Thurs. or Saturday.
samuraiwalt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:18 am Reply with quote
Perfectsword wrote:
[quote="samuraiwalt]By my calculations they should be to the cat tribe episodes around April 19.

Well, here is my problem...they are showing them on monday thru thursday and saturday at 12:30 and I thought they only played new episodes on saturdays, then I thought they finished so stopped watching, so I have missed some 30 episodes...so are they playing the mon - thurs episodes together and sat. a completly different are of the series...all saturdays connect and all mon-thurs days connect...thats what i need to figure out...[/quote]
They were showing new episodes Mon.- Wed. up until a few weeks ago. Then they went back to episode 55 and have been showing repeats. The Mon.- Wed. showings are separate from the Sat. showings. I don't know what they're showing on Sat. since I haven't watched on Sat. since they switched to showing the new episodes on Mon.- Wed. a couple of months ago.
Tetsujin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:56 pm Reply with quote
Sometime in June Adult Swim brought InuYasha back to the beginning. At this moment InuYasha has the Tetsusaiga, but both he and Kagome have yet to encounter Shippo.

Since Adult Swim went back to Square One for reruns of InuYasha, expect Season 2 episodes to be rerun in August (if not earlier).
final sage of fantas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:24 am Reply with quote
Thats why you brought this topic back to life? When it's been a long time don't post. Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Fantasy_animist2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:19 pm Reply with quote
they restart inuyasha so often,
but i guess its good for people who miss the new episodes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dagwood

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:56 pm Reply with quote
You should read this final sage of fantas, animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9553.

If you had read this thread, you'd see:
Quote:
Is Adult Swim going to be rerunning season two of Inuyasha again anytime soon?
So what Tetsujin had to say was somewhat relevant.

You should read around the site and get a feel for things. Your greatest asset here is your brain, use it and you'll do just fine (I won't keep doing this). And remember, you're not judged by how many post you have, so it's not always necessary to say something (rule 3 again) Cool. FYI, I'm not attacking you, trying to single you out (again), or anything. I'm just helping you out, see Wink.

Edit: Here I go on about using your brain and I spell necessary as nassasary and I use you're for your Anime smile + sweatdrop.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2