• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Neon Signs

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ethanftw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:09 pm Reply with quote
I've been looking all over for some neon signs that would be suitable to put in my room! I can't find any that would suit us anime fans though, its like they don't exist! There are very few, and the ones I find look rather cheap and cliche.

I realize that there are places you can custom create signs, but it seems hard to custom create an image if you want them to do that. I read on here before that TokyoPop was selling their own neon signs, and something like that would be cool. I would love to have a neon sign supporting Bones or something.

Like this, but a nice neon sign: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Bones_logo.PNG

Anyone know of anytthing?
Artwerksneon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:31 am Reply with quote
I make custom neon signs, better yet I am an artist. It is not cheap, however . I will check back in to see how interested you are. I have been doing this for over 25 years. I CAN produce what ever you are looking for. K J B
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1