• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Importing Games Based on Anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vash_the_Stamp3d3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:08 pm Reply with quote
I was wondering if anybody imports games based on Anime from Japan. I was wondering which ones they have and were they easy to use and figure out and if the language barrier makes the game unplayable.

My friend has the Naruto fighting games for Gamecube and they are really simple to figure out and play, and since they were really good games I was checking out others. Specifically for Gamecube but I don't mind hereing about the other platforms, even though I am not sure if it is possible, the Gamecube has a boot disk you need to load even before playing games from other regions. There were a couple Gundam games I would love to import but I dont want to take the risk, especially since they are expensive. I don't want a 60 dollar game I can't play.

So if you have, I would like to here about it.
ev0luti0nzer0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:23 am Reply with quote
Yes...I went into my local Anime store and they had games for PS2...but you would have to install a modification chip to make it play NTSC games....
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1