• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hellsing new episodes

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sousuke Segari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:26 pm Reply with quote
i am pretty shure this is bull shit , but i was told there are thirteen new hellsing episodes airing in japan now. can any one confirm this?
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:56 pm Reply with quote
Your initial suspicion was correct.

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Acolyte

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:21 am Reply with quote
abunai wrote:
Your initial suspicion was correct.

- abunai

Drats! Rats, shucks, darn, fiddle-sticks, shoot, and dang...., oooh!, and dad-blastit! (translation: gee, that's too bad.)

I always pop in to Hellsing threads just to browse, see what's being said. Mostly because, I love the manga, and was extremely disappointed by the anime adaptation. It's not that it was all bad, just that it made almost no effort to follow along with the manga storyline. Yeah, maybe a few of the episodes did, but for the most part it was a completely different creation. And from what I understand the manga-ka was so (rightfully) upset that he's let no one else touch it. That's too bad.

There's another thread going about storylines you'd like to see a prequal/sequal made for (and I can't remember if it's here or in the manga section Embarassed ); I didn't answer, then. So I will now: this is deffinately one series that needs to be redone Exclamation Exclamation . Preferably by someone who has a lot more respect for the original manga storyline.

"Phew"....., got that particular "bitch" out of my system...., now I feel better Laughing .

Hah!!! I love the edit for my gripe "word". Laughing
philg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:33 am Reply with quote
OOH how exciting!!!! Very Happy Anyone got a link that'll give more information bout the second series???
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:09 am Reply with quote
philg wrote:
OOH how exciting!!!! Very Happy Anyone got a link that'll give more information bout the second series???

I'd say something incredibly sardonic at this point... but it doesn't really seem necessary. Cool

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:24 pm Reply with quote
philg wrote:

You're unbelievable...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
MichiyoYoshiku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:55 am Reply with quote
Gonzo is planing it but they are waiting for the manga to finish....I guess to clean up the mess they made straying away from it in the first place.
Jkid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:16 pm Reply with quote
How many more volumes of the manga they're planning to release in Japan then?
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:32 pm Reply with quote
MichiyoYoshiku wrote:
Gonzo is planing it but they are waiting for the manga to finish....I guess to clean up the mess they made straying away from it in the first place.

Let's not jump ahead of ourselves here. While most of the people involved with the anime want to do a second season, and while it's also been said that a second season will not come about before the manga finishes, that's a jump from saying it's being planned. It's possible there will be a second season in the future, but it is by no means a given.
darkhunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:50 am Reply with quote
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1