• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Help Please??? [ID this anime movie]

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nefron

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Hello, i am trying to find out a name to an anime Movie i saa a week ago.....i cant remember the name but i can remember the Detsails of the Movie
Sci-fi -romance
" Tokyo was taken over by human type creatures but they had blue blood and once they went through some sort of transformation they forgot there memorys..... what happend was the Invaders made a bubble around tokyo japan to protect something ,and also they secluded the people in tokyo from the outside world telling them that ever one else out side the bubble had died and they were whats was left but the out side world was still there. the main character was ???? well i forget his name but he was in love with some girl and she was in love with him and she was right out side of tokyo when this happend and they were seperated <inside the bubble time was diffrent the out side the bubble so a month out side is only a week inside......>" the story go's on but thoughs are the main details.

SO if any one knows the name can you tell me??? Thnx.

[EDIT - Topic Adjusted. -C]
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:19 pm Reply with quote
That really sounds like RahXephon the movie. Rolling Eyes
Nefron

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:24 pm Reply with quote
Thnx... im so fuc*in retarded when it comes to remembering things......
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1