• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
please help! inuyasha question

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAdyDragyn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:52 pm Reply with quote
I'm a really big fan on inu yasha but when the new eps came out in the beginning of the year i missed a few so i decided to wait until they showed reruns..FINALLY they do during the weekdays and im sorta catching up..but yesterday night they didn't show the next episdoe but restarted to the episode # 27 when it should of been #58...and then i heard of schedule changes and im really confused..can someone help me out..will they show the episdoes from 58 and on or will they just show the news episodes on saturdays only? (which i cant watch because its way ahead of where i am Crying or Very sad )
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:05 pm Reply with quote
Why not just buy the DVD's. DVD 23 is out I believe. This is to episode 69. A new one comes out ever 2 months like any other typical company does.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Key

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:33 pm Reply with quote
Might be best just to wait and see what gets broadcast tonight. It could have just been a scheduling fluke. (Didn't that happen recently on one of the Saturday night anime, where it suddenly popped back to an earlier episode for a week?)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Swordfish_II

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:00 pm Reply with quote
Here's the rundown.

On Saturday October 16th, Inuyasha will premiere the last new episode for a while.

Reruns will continue on weeknights and will lead straight into premieres begining with episode 79 on Wednesday, December 22nd.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1