• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ai Yori Aoshi Manga-Anime relation

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarki-Kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:01 pm Reply with quote
I read the two first volumes of Ai Yori Aoshi and I'd like to continue with the story. Unfortunately, I bought it in UK, and the manga is not released in my country. However, the anime does. As I don't mind which kind of method to use for continue with it, I decided to start buying some DVD's. The problem is that I don't know exactly from where I should start it. I mean, actually I'm not very loaded and I must start the anime on the chapter I left it reading, instead of buying it from the beggining (as I'd do in normal situations).

So, does anybody know in which anime chapter finishes the second volume of Ai Yori Aoshi?? From what chapter I must start it??
Key

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:15 pm Reply with quote
The manga for Ai Yori Aoshi doesn't exactly follow the animation; although both (mostly) cover the same events, they're in a different order in each.

Roughly speaking, vol. 3 of the manga covers vol. 2 of the anime and at least one episode of vol. 3.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Sarki-Kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:05 pm Reply with quote
Oh, so it's something similar with Love Hina?? Ok, whatever.

The case is that I'd prefer knowing the exactly chapters. It's just because as we're talking about different companies, maybe DVD's from my country are different than yours. However, this is not really possible. Anyways, thanks^^.

So, does this mean that I need to start from the second DVD??? (let's say every one of them has 5 chapters).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1