• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Have you ever. . . .

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mangareader

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:59 am Reply with quote
watched His and Her Circumstances? Do you like it or not? Post your answers here.

I myself have watch the first 6 episodes several times and enjoy them alot!!!! 8)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cassandra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:52 am Reply with quote
I saw a lot of it at Otakon 2K. (As a matter of fact, that's about the only series I was even interested in seeing that year.)

I looooooooooooooove Kare Kano Very Happy I'm dying for the rest of it to come out on DVD so I can own it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Cgoten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:30 pm Reply with quote
It's a great show, I just wish they'd release the DVDs faster...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Mangareader

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:57 pm Reply with quote
I ordered the second DVD over 2 months ago. I still waiting for them to release the second set. By the way what is your favorite scene in the first set? My favorite is the scene where she drop kick Arima in the stomach. "Bamboo . . Bamboo poles".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jlbkwrm
Old Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:36 am Reply with quote
I'm expecting my copy of volume two to show up fairly soon--Hopefully Saturday, but possibly not until Tuesday. TRSI started shipping out their copies last week (despite the site still showing it as a preorder), and I managed to get an order in before the preorder discount disappeared.

Most other places won't ship until the scheduled release date (December 3rd), but TRSI doesn't exactly have to worry about getting chastised for breaking their own street dates.

My favorite part of the first set of episodes had to be the end of episode... four, I think, where they managed to provide a huge amount of closure. Looking forward to volume two because Shibahime gets introduced.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1