• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[OT] Invader Zim...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:18 am Reply with quote
Did you like this show? What did you think of it? And do you know any places to find clips? I loved this show and now it is never on anymore... Crying or Very sad guess I will have to wait for the DVD release.... Anime cry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Aki001

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:45 am Reply with quote
Very Happy
Its okey but sometimes i think its so stupid
you like it . . .then watch it in Nick-something
Fandrez

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 11:07 am Reply with quote
Hehe, I've seen it a few times and I think is alright. I just mainly like the robot "dog". Party Party.
Aki001

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 11:16 am Reply with quote
Very Happy
what time do you usually watch it?
Luff-Chan

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 12:26 pm Reply with quote
I was sad that they took it of Nickelodeon, but it didn't really fit :/ I really wanted the DVD for it though. It has been a couple years or so since I have seen it. Gir was my favourite character (robot/dog). Too bad it isn't on TV anymore.
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 12:33 pm Reply with quote
Do you know where to find clips?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
RedvsBlue

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 1:47 pm Reply with quote
You dont need clips. what you need is THIS! WORMSLAVE!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001LJBTE/qid=1084038406/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/104-2648127-1012716?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

BUY IT NOW, YOU FOOL!!!!!

I love Zim. And if you love him, you'll just go out and but the damn dvd. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 4:51 pm Reply with quote
Jinchuu wrote:
You don't need clips. what you need is THIS! WORMSLAVE!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001LJBTE/qid=1084038406/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/104-2648127-1012716?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

BUY IT NOW, YOU FOOL!!!!!

I love Zim. And if you love him, you'll just go out and but the damn dvd. Wink

I DONT HAVE ANYMONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anime cry Anime cry Crying or Very sad
azzmoneky

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:02 am Reply with quote
look around there are a few good sites were u can dl all the epps they are good quality or look on ebay if you dont got much money u can probaly get it there for less then in the stores or amazon

invader zim is just a great show grr is one of the funnyist characters from any show ever
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 2:38 am Reply with quote
azzmoneky wrote:
look around there are a few good sites were u can dl all the epps they are good quality or look on ebay if you don't got much money u can probaly get it there for less then in the stores or amazon

Or you could...y'know...buy it since it's being released now. Poor ratings are what killed it on Nickelodeon, do you want poor sales to put a premature end to DVD production? Damned freeloader.

Anyway, it's a funny show, but the way its fans go on gives me a headache. If I hear one more person sing the "Doom Song," I'm liable to rip out their tongue where they stand. In fact, at the risk of sounding elitist, it's the idiot fans that have probably prevented me from enjoying it more than I have.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
v1cious

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 2:40 am Reply with quote
it got taken off cause of Jhonen Vasquez's reputation. if you liked Zim, i'd recommend checking out his comics, particularly "Johnny The Homicidal Maniac"
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:48 am Reply with quote
The christmas episode made me piss my pants it was so funny. And I agree that the doom song can get annyoing. Wink
Animefan16

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 11:46 pm Reply with quote
I think i know why zim was cancelled. Nick has said that they cancelled it because of low ratings. That's probably because parents have seen the show and didn't want their kids to see it. Kids make up most nick viewers, so if parents would not let them see Zim, then that would cause ratings to go down.
Fandrez

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 12:27 am Reply with quote
I HATE THE U.S. TV LAWS!!!!! Evil or Very Mad "Kid appropriate (bad spelling maybe) shows" just destroys anything that was good. Kid shows in the US are just.... just... not something that an older person could watch and laugh at or enjoy too much....
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 5:46 am Reply with quote
Indeed... But I think it's funny both because of the "stupid" moments and how random it could be. I've been watching off and on since a friend of mine picked up the DVD's and it's some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2