• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Peace Maker Kurogane

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranma Saotome

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:55 am Reply with quote
Not really an error report,but it seems that the official PM Kurogane site is malfunctioning in an unusual way(i.e.,the browser window closes when you try to visit the site).Is there any way to know if the series is still going?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:20 am Reply with quote
Ranma Saotome wrote:
Not really an error report,but it seems that the official PM Kurogane site is malfunctioning in an unusual way(i.e.,the browser window closes when you try to visit the site).Is there any way to know if the series is still going?

Do you have pop-ups blocked? If so, then that's probably what's happening -- the main page is set to make a pop-up and then close the main browser window.. which is silly, IMO.

To get to the site, just go here: http://www.pm-kurogane.com/main.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ranma Saotome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:27 pm Reply with quote
Arigatou for the alternate link...and it did work.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1