• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero Game Reveals Characters from Android Saga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:52 am Reply with quote
No big surprises here, roster-wise.
YackDe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:52 pm Reply with quote
Still incredibly annoying that they include insert songs for these trailers only to go "don't worry, it's not in the game (until later when we can sell it to you for an additional price)"
Fluwm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:59 am Reply with quote
Glad to see Super Vegeta made the cut. Here's hoping we get the Cell Arc version of Trunks, too.
GhostD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:36 am Reply with quote
Would be nice if they really played Unmei no Hi in the English dub. I feel that song doesnt get enough credit in the west since most people who watched the English dub are too used to Falconer's score instead
Ninten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:57 pm Reply with quote
GhostD wrote:
Would be nice if they really played Unmei no Hi in the English dub. I feel that song doesnt get enough credit in the west since most people who watched the English dub are too used to Falconer's score instead
Change the West to the US, because this song is iconic everywhere except there
GhostD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 4:00 am Reply with quote
Ninten wrote:
GhostD wrote:

No offense and apologies to all the Americans in the room but I deliberately avoid mentioning the US specifically due to how Americans tend to react when I say something similar in places like Youtube and Crunchyroll. Theyre rather easy to trigger and quick to defend Falconer's score and the English dub as a whole to the death. I've seen some cases where they would even insult Masako Nozawa's Goku which I refuse to tolerate
Greed1914

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:42 am Reply with quote
MFrontier wrote:
No big surprises here, roster-wise.

Yeah, the Android saga has generally seen most, if not all, of its characters in games. King Cold tends to be the odd one out, if anyone is.

I've been more interested in who we see out of Super since there haven't been as many opportunities for those characters, and the tournaments offer a lot of characters to pick.
Mayo20
Subscriber
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:57 am Reply with quote
GhostD wrote:
Ninten wrote:
GhostD wrote:

No offense and apologies to all the Americans in the room but I deliberately avoid mentioning the US specifically due to how Americans tend to react when I say something similar in places like Youtube and Crunchyroll. Theyre rather easy to trigger and quick to defend Falconer's score and the English dub as a whole to the death. I've seen some cases where they would even insult Masako Nozawa's Goku which I refuse to tolerate

You can't just say "no offense" when you want to say something offensive lol.Stand by your offensive comment!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1