• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Farmagia Game's Extended Trailer Unveils Asian Kung-Fu Generation's Theme Song, Anime Project

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:43 am Reply with quote
I knew there was going to be a lot more of Hiro Mashima's influence in this game beyond the character designs... and I was right. The second I heard "Oracion Seis", my mind went "Oh yeah, for sure, this is Mashima's work". I'm excited, though! The anime based off of the game is just a bonus.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:01 pm Reply with quote
I wasn't expecting Asian Kung-Fu Generation but I should've seen Oracion Seis and an anime adaption coming.

Also, that's straight up just Erza's mom!

I hear Doug Stone, Allegra Clark, and Laura Post in the dub.
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:50 am Reply with quote
What a surprise! AKG returns for another song after 2 years. There's no way this should have gotten an anime. Well, this trailer confirmed Mashima isn't just doing character designs when "Oracion Seis" is being used. What's next? 7 and Lacrima?

Speaking of character design and Oracion Seis, my waifu in this trailer who was in the previous trailer and has been confirmed to be a member of Oracion Seis hasn't had her name revealed yet. I am waiting.

I love Mashima's work, but this whole Mashima news domination this month feels so weird. Everything getting done but a RAVE remake anime.

With that said...

Quote:
Asian Kung-Fu Generation's theme song "Life is Beautiful,"

Quote:
Sakura and Minase perform the game's theme song "dis-dystopia."

Since we saw the OP theme being performed by Sakura and Minase, we can assume AKG are performing the ED theme.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1