• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Ensemble Stars!!Music Begins the Pre-registration for English Version

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:20 am Reply with quote
Some things new fans need to know...

1) Enstars!! Music/Basic is the sequel to the original Enstars! (The former side of Basic). There might be some things that might confuse you.

2) The US/EN releases are based off of the CN/TW/KR versions of the game rather than the JP version of the game. (Reason being the dia scout tickets, etc... and plus I also play the TW version in addition to the JP one.)

3) There is a high chance, that if you have friends on the EN app and you're on the US app, you may not be able to add each other as friends. (Yes, in the CN/TW/KR version, they have friends as well as messaging in the app.)

4) The CN/TW/KR versions have exclusive cards that are not in the JP version of the game. (Which makes it the slightly better version of the game.)

I do plan on pre-registering, but I'll probably play it very casually. (All my time & money went into my JP game, that there is no way for me to do it again on the eng version.)
Miranabed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Well, I'm not into these types of games. However, I love the music pr industry, and I appreciate they are trying to develop it in many ways and directions. For example, each activity increases the music's popularity, and I know many people who love discovering music in different ways. For example, some time ago, I started a game with my friends in our group chat. We described many songs, and after that, we did a cupboard quiz. It is the best music game since we don't like virtual games or activities.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1