• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: World Flipper Smartphone Game Launches Globally

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karasu-Lacryma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:32 pm Reply with quote
Just started this one. I try to at least briefly support any mobile game I find that remotely resembles a unique idea at this point. It's no Super Mario Pinball, though...
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:34 pm Reply with quote
They removed the easy rerolling feature and censored the game. That's a no from me fam.
harminia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:24 pm Reply with quote
AksaraKishou wrote:
They removed the easy rerolling feature and censored the game. That's a no from me fam.

They did?? this requires more investigation

I don't have enough space on my phone for another ver of world flipper anyway tbh
Яeverse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:33 pm Reply with quote
I love this game its so fun.

The character art changes (putting the short shorts underneath that one girls transparent dress) is probably hit or miss for some people then again attitudes are changing towards that in the west so it may be understandable.

also I love that the game gave a thankyou art for purchasing something with IRL money, not other games do as such
Catsplay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:48 pm Reply with quote
Яeverse wrote:
I love this game its so fun.

The character art changes (putting the short shorts underneath that one girls transparent dress) is probably hit or miss for some people then again attitudes are changing towards that in the west so it may be understandable.

also I love that the game gave a thankyou art for purchasing something with IRL money, not other games do as such

Censorship is never "understandable" and it's honestly a hard knock against this game. Why the hell would someone spend money on this souless anti consumer gacha game when it doesn't even have the integrity of keeping the content the original Japanese version had? Yes I totally want to spend hundreds of dollars gambling to try to get a censored version of a character. I want this game to flop so they stop thinking censorship is a good idea.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1