• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
A question about Melancholy of Haruhi

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I.D. Evo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:08 am Reply with quote
I know the episodes aren't in chronological order, which would make the show rather confusing I would assume. Anyways, to the question now. Was the show actually intended to be viewed out of order, or is it better to watch the shows in chronological order?

(By the fact they released it out of order I know that's what they wanted to do obviously, but my question is, is it better to watch it in the way they intended or is it better not to?)

Sorry if this has been asked before, couldn't get the search function to work for meh, and once some people answer meh, we can let this thread die Anime smile
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:30 am Reply with quote
I.D. Evo wrote:
I know the episodes aren't in chronological order, which would make the show rather confusing I would assume. Anyways, to the question now. Was the show actually intended to be viewed out of order, or is it better to watch the shows in chronological order?

(By the fact they released it out of order I know that's what they wanted to do obviously, but my question is, is it better to watch it in the way they intended or is it better not to?)

Sorry if this has been asked before, couldn't get the search function to work for meh, and once some people answer meh, we can let this thread die Anime smile

You should watch the show in the out of order way, as certain things will be spoiled for you if you watch it by chronological method.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:55 am Reply with quote
I think you mean the Haruhi Mega Thread. But in any case, you can find most current discussion threads here. Please use it next time, as well as the Haruhi Mega Thread for all your Haruhi discussion purposes. Thanks.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1