• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Check Out the Winter Season's Official Music Videos

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KutovoiAnton

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:43 am Reply with quote
MV for the opening of the Egypt Arc of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders:
http://youtu.be/GjJh1xyNtp8

MV for Nanatsu no Taizai second opening (technically it's a Winter season)
http://youtu.be/rh517TMtVbo

As for my favorites - it's Sengoku Musou opening and Nanatsu no Taizai new opening.
Felicity dash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:12 pm Reply with quote
Sengoku Musou- Definitely
Death Parade's- Definitely
Assasination Classroom's- Definitely
As far as endings:
Tokyo Ghoul's
Boueibu's
ZanraiKid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Still waiting on the full version of "Flyers" by BRADIO. One can only listen to "Uptown Funk" so many times...

Actually, no you can't. That song is infallible.
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:01 pm Reply with quote
Out of the posted videos, my most likable ones are Kuroko no Basket 3rd season's OP, Sengoku Musō's OP and Kan Colle: Kantai Collection's OP. Ansatsu Kyōshitsu's ED is also quite good, and I'm interested to hear Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio -Ars Nova Cadenza-'s OST.
aS_Umi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:30 pm Reply with quote
From the videos posted, my favorite songs are Fo'xTails with Glitter Days for Kuroko 3's ED & Akino's Miiro for KanColle.

But in terms of music video, it's really hard to beat GRANRODEO! Need to go out and find the full-length for that.

I thought I would enjoy the one by Wagakki Band more since I generally like their stuff, but no dice this time around.
Shunka Shuutou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:16 pm Reply with quote
Kimi wa shooting staaaaaar~

I love Kyokugen Dreamer very much.
chrysanths

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:35 pm Reply with quote
amazarashi just released their music video for "Seasons die one after another", Tokyo Ghoul Root A's ED. Easily the best MV (not) on this list. amazarashi have a long tradition of producing creative MVs, since they don't perform in them/make public appearances ever. Warnings: gore, Rize Kamishiro. Laughing

As for my favorite of the season, it's hands down Death Parade's OP. I can listen to that brief 1:30 snippet for hours and still want to dance with every replay.

Last edited by chrysanths on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:36 pm Reply with quote
although it's kinda cool to see these theme (although almost half of the video posted are short PV), but the problem for me, the price of the CDs (yes I'm aware of CD Japan and YesAsia), and no Itunes version outside of Japan. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
omiya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:26 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
but the problem for me, the price of the CDs (yes I'm aware of CD Japan and YesAsia), and no Itunes version outside of Japan. Sad

For CD albums, it cost me the equivalent of four hours work to buy 2 CD albums from CD Japan with EMS shipping.

The other problem is stuff that is on official channels on youtube but is blocked from being viewed outside of Japan by the likes of Sony e.g. Kalafina, Hiroaki Sawano.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1