• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:53 am Reply with quote
I actually don't really know how to go about doing this... so I can just explain it and possibly someone can come up with how to fix this, since how they are in the encyclopedia right now is pretty sloppy...

Both Soreyuke! Gedou Otometai and Zettai Seigi Love Pheromone are part of the half hour anime segment titled Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge. They both share the same OP & ED themes (meaning, the same credits) and their plots are even sometimes connected with characters from one appearing in the other show and vice versa.

Mainly because they share the same credits, I really think they should be listed as one entry with the title Akahori Gendou Hour Rabuge and maybe some trivia thing at the bottom saying that they are two different shows or something like that. It's all over the place as of right now, with some of the staff credits being on one entry and the rest being on the other, and a bunch of other stuff all mixed up...
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:16 am Reply with quote
You mean, something like The Animatrix or Memories?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:13 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
You mean, something like The Animatrix or Memories?

Oh, didn't know we could do that... Ya, that looks like it would be the best thing to do.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1