• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
what anime do you want to see get liscensed at comic-con

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru393

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:28 pm Reply with quote
I want to see these anime liscensed at comic con what do you want liscense at comic con

air gear by bandai
rozen maiden by geneon
detective academy Q
air
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
God Gundam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quote
Umm... yeah... do they even announce licenses at Comic-Con? I mean, it's not really an anime-exclusive convention.

Also, why do you want these anime to be licensed by these companies? All you're doing is throwing out random statements, like, "I want this licensed by Geneon." That's pretty pointless if you ask me.
Mini Jesus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:19 pm Reply with quote
I'd like to see Haruhi get picked up. It was popular enough in Japan and with the torrenting crowd, I really don't any reason for it not to be.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:35 pm Reply with quote
hikaru393 wrote:
I want to see these anime liscensed at comic con what do you want liscense at comic con

air gear by bandai
rozen maiden by geneon
detective academy Q
air

Please be more specific. At least put a few sentences or comments next to each title as to what you'd like the release layout to look like (number of volumes, any extras, etc.), who you want to dub it (if applicable), and why you think those companies would want to license them in the first place.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1