• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Edits

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeXT_Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:25 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone have an edit list for Naruto and Neon Genesis Evangelion? Just curious on what they edited out of both.
GreatGlistener

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quote
NeXT_Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quote
You rule O.O you posted both. Thanks a bunch Very Happy. Know of anymore edit list? If so post them always nice to know what they edit out.
camelot187757

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:51 pm Reply with quote
NeXT_Alchemist wrote:
You rule O.O you posted both. Thanks a bunch Very Happy. Know of anymore edit list? If so post them always nice to know what they edit out.

Actually if you really have an inquiry (vocab HP...) about edit lists if you go to columms and then click on Kyle Pope's Edit Lists they are actually pretty detailed however they are currently not up to date but by no fault of his. The Uncut Naruto DVDs haven't come out yet (and since I don't think he uses bootlegs...) so thats why he doesn't have those.

He hasn't posted any of his EVA edits past episode 5 but I'm assuming that he is waiting for AS to finish the series so he can post them all completely in one columm.

But yea his date back as far as the earliest Toonami days when they aired Tenchi and whatnot.
NeXT_Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:03 pm Reply with quote
Yeah his is nice, I was mostly looking for up to date edits i've read the ones he has.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1