• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Favourite amine episode/movie/series ???

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Space_cowboy64

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:41 am Reply with quote
hi this is only my second post so sorry if its tottaly wrong

right basicly i want to know what are is your favourite anime thing of all time. this can be a movie an episode or even an entire tv series.

so please people post in and let me know

and by the way to start off my favourite episode is probably Ballad of fallen angels (cowboy bebop)

cheers Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:32 am Reply with quote
This here is a top 10 and worst 5 thread. You can make a detailed list of your favorite anime and categorize them into series, movies, OAVs, or whatever. But when you do, please try to tell us a little bit of why you like or dislike something. You don't need a huge paragraph (unless you want to Razz), but maybe 3-4 sentences that describe what particular aspect you liked would be nice. Not all of us are psychic or empathic, so please tell us Anime catgrin.

And welcome to the Forums Smile.
x_Hisoka_x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:29 pm Reply with quote
My favourite anime.....hmmmm....I would say Naruto.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Anime_Newcomer wrote:
My favourite anime.....hmmmm....I would say Naruto.

Way to mindlessly list. Try actually reading the rules before continuing to post around here.

Also, yes, please use this thread for describing favourite anime. Locking this one to avoid redundancy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1