• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
new fantasy anime or manga?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tetsaiga

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Are there any good new fantasy anime or mangas thats come out recently? I've been looking at "sword of the Dark Ones" and "Sword of Shibito" but cant seem to find them here. Are they out yet?? What are some farely new animes or mangas that are like Ninja Scroll and Kenshin and such?

Cool
remember love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:19 am Reply with quote
Tetsaiga wrote:
Are there any good new fantasy anime or mangas thats come out recently? I've been looking at "sword of the Dark Ones" and "Sword of Shibito" but can't seem to find them here. Are they out yet?? What are some farely new animes or mangas that are like Ninja Scroll and Kenshin and such?

Cool

Well you can try the anime Ninja Resurrection. I never seen it so I can't really tell you what it's about but I'm sure ANN has a basic description on it. But from what I've heard is it was made fromt eh creators of Ninja SCroll but it's not that great of an anime but like I said that's all what I heard(rumors can be an ugly thing at times). So I suggest looking it up and getting opinions on it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1