• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How did gundam seed destiny end?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haohmaru Of The Wind

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Are Arthrun Zala, Lacus Clyne, Murrue Ramius and Birdie still alive?
Haohmaru Of The Wind

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:22 pm Reply with quote
I also read there will be another gundam seed series as well as a tenth detective conan movie
TranceLimit174

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:40 pm Reply with quote
spoiler[Athrun, Lacus, and Ramius, and Tori all live.] If you would like to know how the show ended, you can check the Gundam SEED Destiny thread. However just as a quickie, spoiler[Neo is Mwu. Gladys, Dullindal, and Rey die. Rey is apparently Gladys's kid. Athrun beats Shinn. And other than that the show just sort of ends.]
Haohmaru Of The Wind

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:45 pm Reply with quote
Where is that gundam seed destiny forum at? I think Arthrun kicks someones ass in the end but am not sure.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:56 am Reply with quote
Quote:
How did gundam seed destiny end?

Horribly. More horribly than anything I've ever seen. In fact, the entire series was like that, really. A shameful, pathetic, pandering waste that does nothing but irreparably tarnish the standard set by the first SEED and the SEED Astray series.

Anyway, before I get too far into yet another SEED Destiny rant that offends the sensitive sensibilities of its fans (about like 12oz. Mouse having fans, the concept of Destiny fans is still a tough one to swallow, but I digress), I'm simply going to request that you continue discussing Gundam SEED Destiny here. Because we don't want too many duplicate threads on the same subject matter, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1