• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Full Metal Alchemist movie

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joesushi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:06 am Reply with quote
I completely forgot this movie is now playing in Japan (released 7/23). I checked out the traliers and i believe this will be a great film. By chance has anyone seen the movie?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
msi435

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:29 pm Reply with quote
joesushi wrote:
I completely forgot this movie is now playing in Japan (released 7/23). I checked out the traliers and i believe this will be a great film. By chance has anyone seen the movie?

I wish! I hope the DVD release will be simultaneous with America... but it's very doubtful...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
v1cious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:16 pm Reply with quote
one of the fan sites put a up summary awhile ago. seems cool, but i think some fans are gonna be up in the air about the ending.
kazumatheshellbullet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:59 pm Reply with quote
I haven't seen the whole series and I know it takes place after so im not so sure i wanna see it just yet and i wont under stand qany of it because it takes place in munich Germany because spoiler[on the last episiode ed came into our world.]
Twilight Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:48 pm Reply with quote
Thats exactualy what happend in the last epo. I read it on a site. spoiler[It says that ed was studying some kind of rockt fuel. ] I cant rember the sit tough. I was kinda angery when i read it.
ParaParaJMo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:16 am Reply with quote
I saw a preview of it when I saw Z Gundam in Kyoto a couple of weeks ago. The action and story looked very awesome.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
cyrax777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:14 am Reply with quote
so does it take place after ep 52 or is it a side story?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
v1cious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:00 am Reply with quote
it takes place after 52. the plot is spoiler[the Thule Society uses Envy as a gateway to invade the other dimension, and Ed and Al have to stop them.]
Warrior of Legend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:14 am Reply with quote
I've read a basic storyline for it on the net somewhere and it sounded like crap, but I could've been reading a fake. Besides, it was on another forum Laughing

I'll take a look at some trailers, if I can find any. Would I be able to Google it?
Kruszer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:45 pm Reply with quote
msi435 wrote:
joesushi wrote:

I wish! I hope the DVD release will be simultaneous with America... but it's very doubtful...

Funimation or whoever liscenses it, will most likely wait until all of Full Metal Alchemist has been released here and then some before putting it out.
Armstrong Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Guys stop blocking the spoilers Crying or Very sad
Twilight Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:44 pm Reply with quote
If you whana read the spoilers, just Highlight it with the curser. Yeah i visited a one of the FMA sites for the movie, it looks realy good. It shows you all the charaters, i even gives you a story line i think. When is it comming out in the US?
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:20 pm Reply with quote
Armstrong Alchemist wrote:
Guys stop blocking the spoilers Crying or Very sad

Sorry pal, them's the rules. Spoilers are spoiler tagged for those of us who don't want things ruined for them. Just highlight the text with the mouse of you wish to read it, it's not that hard.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
HR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:06 am Reply with quote
Now that I Have seen the entire series I cannot wait for the movie to come out Stateside. The trailer for the movie looks very cool even though i had to watch it in French.
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:24 pm Reply with quote
v1cious wrote:
it takes place after 52. the plot is spoiler[the Thule Society uses Envy as a gateway to invade the other dimension, and Ed and Al have to stop them.]

FMA is only 51 episodes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2