• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Evolution of animes.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crashnburn777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:38 pm Reply with quote
At first yugioh was this harmless, no evil, no darknes,no-possesed series. im not saying any of these things are bad, but i did notice that by the end, it had people being possesed left and right, peeps with red eyes, and if you look closely on merrics back when they show it theres a swastica! i mean come on! some kid show that is! anyways, has anyone else noticed this about any other series? and i found out just recently that in pukemon a gun was held to sumones head. its not bad, just interesting.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Locked for poor use of grammar. Like, to the point of completely obscuring the point of the thread, even.

You've been warned about this multiple times now. Clean up the grammar & spelling or get out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1