• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cardcaptor_ria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:52 am Reply with quote
Hi I'm just new here.I just registered a while ago.Hope you'll be nice!I'm a CCS fan.Is there someone who's like me out there???
final sage of fantas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:07 am Reply with quote
Look at the stickys. This will be locked soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:13 am Reply with quote
Wrong forum. Read the rules.
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:14 am Reply with quote
Like he said, read the stickys. Also, I don't care if you want to be different; stick with black text. Colored text is annoying.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Preston

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:20 am Reply with quote
Isn't there a specific stickied post for introductions? I'm pretty sure there is.. (I do actually know one exists)
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:37 am Reply with quote
Preston wrote:
Isn't there a specific stickied post for introductions? I'm pretty sure there is.. (I do actually know one exists)

Yeah, it's called Introductions/Welcome.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:07 pm Reply with quote
Where is Nagisa? This thread ain't gonna last long.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Er, serously folks, how many people does it take to tell someone they made a mistake? Once someone has said it just let it go, all you're doing is bumping a pointless topic up to the top. Just report it and let it be. Also, comments like "This is going to be locked soon" really don't contribute much to anything, if it's obvious a topic is going to be locked there's little point in pointing it out, that should go for any bad topic.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Aromatic Grass

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:02 pm Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
Er, serously folks, how many people does it take to tell someone they made a mistake?

I'm just adding a little something everyone should know:

Recently, somewhere in the Manga forum, Nagisa emphasized that the name of a thread should not be something like "Hi" and should be more informative as to the content of it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:12 pm Reply with quote
IchigoK90 wrote:
Where is Nagisa? This thread ain't gonna last long.

A guy's gotta sleep sometime. Laughing

Anyway, yes, welcome welcome to ANN and all that, but do be aware that we actually have rules that you are required to read and follow, as well as a pre-existing Introductions Thread to keep us from getting flooded with a billion "Hii!!!s" and "heys" and "who lieks animu ^____^s" and stick more to the real point of the Anime forum. And also, as I've been referenced as saying elsewhere, when you name a thread, be descriptive. Something as mindless as a "Hii!!!" or "hey" or "who lieks animu ^____^" will get both you and the readers absolutely nowhere.

Locked. Please post in the other Intros thread and for goodness sake read the rules.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1