• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fruits Basket Vol 2 and its limited availability

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:19 pm Reply with quote
Why is it more difficult to find the 2nd volume of Fruits Basket than the rest of the series. Also, several online stores state that it has 2 discs.

This is mostly directed towards the two FUNimation reps we have lurking around here.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
DKL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:41 pm Reply with quote
well, could be that's the volume everyone is missing, just so happens that everyone lacks it at the same time

but the BOX SET is out, so most people are probably gonna be prompted into getting that instead... if they had one or two volumes, it'd save money to sell them and just get the box thingy

... I dunno
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:26 pm Reply with quote
TheRightStuf does have volume 2, and the empty box, which on the 15th I'll buy it along with vol 2 and 3 of FLCL, since they have the 20% off sale because of their moving to another location.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
DKL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:32 pm Reply with quote
I totally bought into the sale too!

I got those MARMALADE BOY box set thingies... but the 3rd box was the only one that was discounted Sad
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:34 pm Reply with quote
The sale is only on IN STOCK ITEMS only. Which is why I'm not getting Vol 1 of FLCL, it isn't in stock.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1