• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Need Info On New Anime because I'm behind the times

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:31 pm Reply with quote
Embarassed I need someone to update me on the new anime. I can never keep up with what everyone's watching. Heck, I'm not even halfway on Furi Kuri. Post, post, post!

[EDIT - Use fewer emoticons. -C]
Neclord516

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:04 pm Reply with quote
One of the newest animes that everybody seems to be watching is Bleach. The fansubbers just released the 35th episode today so there would be a lot of catching up to do. This anime is very action oriented but also has a very well-paced plot and great characters. This is one of the best animes released in the past few years so i suggest looking this one up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
msi435

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:40 pm Reply with quote
Moto wrote:
Embarassed I need someone to update me on the new anime. I can never keep up with what everyone's watching. Heck, I'm not even halfway on Furi Kuri. Post, post, post!

Please stop posting all those emoticons and think about what your saying. I know you can say something on impulse and to you at the moment it may sound right, but to everyone else it sounds like you have no idea what your talking about. Just relax and think before you post.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Cloe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:08 am Reply with quote
Moto wrote:
I need someone to update me on the new anime. I can never keep up with what everyone's watching. Heck, I'm not even halfway on Furi Kuri.

Woah! Emoticons can be a dangerous tool! Lay off 'em a bit more, okay? For the newest anime take a look here. To find out which anime titles you should probably check out, look here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
pythos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:16 am Reply with quote
You know, it's not real difficult to find out about the new anime series. ANN is even nice enough to profile several of them at the start of each new season.

2005 Spring Preview:
animenewsnetwork.com/feature.php?id=210
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1