• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
To Aru Majutsu no Index's characters.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myouou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quote
I love Accelerator! His powers are so cool! And I really like his voice actor Nobuhiko Okamoto who played Rin Okamura in Ao no Exorcist. And of course Mikoto Misaka is awesome! I love her electric powers. The coin thing makes it all the cooler. Her freaking clones are hilariously weird with the way they speak. They just keeping saying Misaka wa Misaka wa blablabla super complicated stuff. It's one of those memorable things in anime that'll stick with me for a while! I like Touma. And although he is a typical shounen lead in many ways, there are a few redeeming qualities about him. I'd say firstly his power is not too over the top. In fact, it's very modest. It's almost like he has no powers at all. Which makes it more of a challenge for him to win his fights. And his frequent line :不公平(ふこうへい/fukouhei!) is really funny. He kind of reminds me of Nozomu Itoshiki from Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei.

P.S. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules or if I'm posting in the wrong section. I just usually post references to anime on my Facebook and nobody knows/cares what I'm talking about. And tt's been forever since I've been on this site. And I'm a little scared of a lot of forums because of all the rules and stuff. But I thought I'd give it another shot.
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 pm Reply with quote
Myouou--

Welcome to the fora! I, of course, cannot speak for the moderators; but I do not think that any of them would be critical of your writing abilities. You wrote a subject/thesis concerning anime, and you expounded upon it. I, for one, cannot complain about that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1