• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gundam 0081 manga

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThatMatt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quote
Hey all, just finished playing the actual game for PS3, really good buy. I was doing some researching on the internet and found that apparently there's a manga version of it that just came out in Gundam Ace. I'd think I would really enjoy reading it...anyone got any dirt on how far along it is in Ace? Possible scanlations? (I'm not asking for links, I know the rules).
CrimsonPhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:29 am Reply with quote
Hi, nice to meet you.
I'm CrimsonPhoenix.

Are you talking about a PS3 game "Mobile Suit Gundam Senki(Mobile Suits Gundam Battlefield Record in English)"?
In Japan, on 26 December 2009, "Mobile Suit Gundam Senki U.C.0081(1) -Tears of Varuna-" will be published by Kadokawa Shoten (Kadokawa Shoten is Japanese publishing house). Its author is Masato Natsumoto.
According to this book's introduction, "Cosmic Era 0081, Captain Hugh belonging to U.N.T.(United Nation Troops) and leading Phantom Sweep for anihirating remnants of ZEON fights on Major Eric planning rebellion and leading Invisible Knights(ramensts of ZEON) for preventing rebellion".
If you are refering to this Manga, all I know is it's serialized from this August.

I'm glad you find what you want to know.
See you.

*I haven't played a PS3 game and don't know about its story. Above is my translation from Manga's introduction. If mistaking anywhere, sorry for it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1