• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Berserk Box

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perfectsword

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:29 pm Reply with quote
What is the difference between the "primium collection" and "complete collection"

they look the same to me...
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:24 pm Reply with quote
One of them is more expensive than the other. Also, one is an actual boxed set with all 6 volumes in their individual cases (the Premium), where as the other is a brick set and each DVD is just placed on it's respective holder (like the Nadesico or R.O.D. the TV box).

I suppose the only real question is do you want your shelf to look like it has more DVDs, or do you want to save a little money and get the smaller looking package Razz. Personally, I'd pick the Premium box because I think it's also a Limited Edition item, and I'm kind of crazy for those kinds of things.
Perfectsword

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:30 am Reply with quote
Yeah, thanks Tony K.

I'll Probaly buy the primium (when i get the money). I like making it look like i have a lot of dvds and i just like to have actual casses and not the brics (paranoia of discs in the brick getting scratched easier). And i like looking at the cover art. Very Happy
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:54 am Reply with quote
Cool. And here's the link to it at Deep Discount DVD. The cheapest one I could find, though, is this this eBay auction, but there isn't much time left! Shocked
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1