• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Genshiken / Kujibiki Unbalance

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:10 am Reply with quote
Okay, a thorny question....

Kujibiki Unbalance is a sort of anime-within-an-anime, which appears in cameo form in Genshiken (TV). In the Encyclopedia, it is listed as Kujibiki Unbalance (TV).

However, we only get to see brief cameos from KujiAn within the Genshiken episodes... and soon (December 22), there's going to be an OVA published, which contains the full-length KujiAn.

Question: Is it wrong to list KujiAn as a TV series? Should it in fact be listed as an OVA? Or should a separate entry be created for the OVA, and the two (OVA and TV) be linked as related?

-abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:00 am Reply with quote
It's the same as Nadesico and Gekiganger, right? So it seems to me that Kujibiki Unbalance should only be listed an an OVA, which I'm going to do right away.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Dan42 wrote:
It's the same as Nadesico and Gekiganger, right? So it seems to me that Kujibiki Unbalance should only be listed an an OVA, which I'm going to do right away.

Spot on.

-abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1