• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Best Team/Organization Tournament: Post-Mortem

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonbonsrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 pm Reply with quote
farichada wrote:
I really thought there was a lot of people looking forward to particular idea about badassery.

Some very vocal enthusiasts doesn't equal majority though.
I didn't participate in the last tourney and did the previous ones, but it wasn't because I had no interest, I simply haven't had much time lately to be here, however I still have interest in doing these tournaments. Not really the "biggest badass" to me, I wouldn't vote for that, however could it be cut down in scope? Really, there were what...128 entries? I have no real interest in voting that far out when at that point it realy seems like there are a lot of characters that barely fit the requirements and are just in the contest to fill spaces. It'd be more interesting to start with fewer, better candidates and go from there. Just a thought.
Olliff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 am Reply with quote
Are there any updates on the status for the next tournament thread? I would really would like to move forward at this point, and I feel that most of us have had time to recuperate from the last thread. Lastly, Key if you don't want to start us off, just give me a PM and I can draft an appropriate opener.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Contests and Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 70 of 70