• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Rage of Bahamut Genesis

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Just finished marathoning the remainder of RoB. I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed the series. I have to admit that Favaro and Amira's antics always had me cracking up. That is until Azael suffered an almost hit and run. There's enough moments where it's serious but then you find yourself laughing and you wonder if the writers wanted it to go that route. But I have to admit the animation was great and the story pretty much did what it was supposed to do. To quote Jeanne D'Arc, "everyone has a reason in this world". Much of the sequences were pretty well placed together. Now my question is will we see another installment consider how it ended?

I'm still kind of puzzled about the whole 'Holy Knight' thing as that theme didn't show up based on what was shown in the OP title. It was the shot with Amira and the sword. Unless I missed something. But the sword that Jeanne had was closer to it.

Definitely looking forward to revisiting this on DVD once released. Now to finish up the first half of 'Garo' by tonight.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6