• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your Daily Streaming Reviews Schedule: Fall 2015

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WashuTakahashi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:35 am Reply with quote
All 5 shows I voted for made it in! Definitely looking forward to this season ^^
Exalted Incarnate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:52 pm Reply with quote
JesuOtaku wrote:
drifty1 wrote:
...why isn't Fairy Tail 2014 being covered? Surely, this one got enough votes...

Fairy Tail wasn't in the poll because we didn't have someone available to cover it at this time. It has to be someone who's seen literally all of the show so far and is available to write it up for us every week. (Just like the case was with One Piece for a while before we picked up Sam.) We're certainly interested in having someone cover it, though!

You hear that!
Any volunteer interested in reviewing fairytail!?
We are open for hire!
We would appreciate it if you send your application via email/phone call or right here on the spot!
Depending on responses we will be: Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Razz Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5