• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Little Busters! Anime's Promo Video Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
opn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:35 am Reply with quote
GeoReaver wrote:
opn wrote:
fromtheashes wrote:

Now...I wonder what that masked guy said.. Confused

same here...it kinda sounded like happy april fools but its hard to tell....

The masked guy (a.k.a Mask The Saito) says Harya hore umau. Kind of a catchphrase.

oh well thats a releif thanks. Laughing
@hikaru true im kinda expecting it to sell well purely by how well the game sold originally and the fans of the VN to buy it as long as the adaption isnt crap.
@eternal i tried downloading LB but everytime i did i failed and i never could get it working.
@shira so if im reading it right she basically confirmed the anime is true and it will air this fall?
takasu95

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:45 pm Reply with quote
Thank you Mr Maeda and Visual Art and Key for adapting this wonderful visual novel into an anime. i just know its going to be a magnificent anime. thank you for all your hard work
opn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 am Reply with quote
http://twitter.com/#!/vavasyatyou
baba confirmed that the anime will be airing sometime in the near future so i guess the manga ka was right about it airing in fall. he also confirmed that the cast hasn't been fixed yet and said that the producers have been working hard for the anime for awhile. and apparently the animation in the trailer was made by key using image sequences sent by the production studio.
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:20 am Reply with quote
Super excited for this. Also, found a little update:

Updated on April 3rd
Quote:
The President of Visual Arts announced in his twitter account that the cast of Little Busters anime hasn't been fixed yet but the anime will be aired not so far in the future. He didn't reveal the production studio but he said the producers have been under tremendous pressure since they are aware of the high expectation of the fans. He said the quality of the trailer was not high because Visual Arts themselves made the animation using image sequences sent from the production studio.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
shiranehito

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:25 am Reply with quote
@opn and stark

So, it means we still can have HIIIGH hopes that KyoAni could be probably the one doing this?

Oh, I cant wait for 10 April to come.

I hope they will stick to the original cast, even though I think maybe Riki will be voiced more masculine, and I hope Komari doesn't sound too annoying
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:26 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Super excited for this. Also, found a little update:

Updated on April 3rd
Quote:
The President of Visual Arts announced in his twitter account that the cast of Little Busters anime hasn't been fixed yet but the anime will be aired not so far in the future. He didn't reveal the production studio but he said the producers have been under tremendous pressure since they are aware of the high expectation of the fans. He said the quality of the trailer was not high because Visual Arts themselves made the animation using image sequences sent from the production studio.

So it's basically irrelevant, whereas Muv-Luv's short teaser at least shows some of the mecha design and animation, and it looked slightly below the level of Aquarion EVOL.
opn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:36 am Reply with quote
shiranehito wrote:
@opn and stark

So, it means we still can have HIIIGH hopes that KyoAni could be probably the one doing this?

Oh, I can't wait for 10 April to come.

I hope they will stick to the original cast, even though I think maybe Riki will be voiced more masculine, and I hope Komari doesn't sound too annoying

since its already been said to be airing really soon (which means either summer or fall) i highly doubt kyo ani is doing this since hyouka is two cour and if LB was airing in fall then hyouka would of just ended since its two cour. and im pretty sure most of the cast will return since most of them are still doing anime work the only ones that might be changed is rins since she hasn't done much since little busters and doesnt do anime apparently.
shiranehito

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quote
opn wrote:
and im pretty sure most of the cast will return since most of them are still doing anime work the only ones that might be changed is rins since she hasn't done much since little busters and doesnt do anime apparently.

Well, if Tomoe Tamiyasu isn't in, then we need 3 additional voice actors for Riki, Rin, and Sasami. And actually, Tamiyasu is now voicing a girl in Recorder and Randsell, which means that your argument is invalid. If they're going to change the cast just because of their lack of anime-voicing experience, I think Kud's precious voice will be changed because Suzuta Miyako is the one with the risk, because she doesn't even have a page of her in ANN. Suzuki Keiko (Haruka's voice) also hasn't done much for anime roles.

Boy, oh please, just don't change the cast.
opn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:34 pm Reply with quote
shiranehito wrote:
opn wrote:
and im pretty sure most of the cast will return since most of them are still doing anime work the only ones that might be changed is rins since she hasn't done much since little busters and doesnt do anime apparently.

Well, if Tomoe Tamiyasu isn't in, then we need 3 additional voice actors for Riki, Rin, and Sasami. And actually, Tamiyasu is now voicing a girl in Recorder and Randsell, which means that your argument is invalid. If they're going to change the cast just because of their lack of anime-voicing experience, I think Kud's precious voice will be changed because Suzuta Miyako is the one with the risk, because she doesn't even have a page of her in ANN. Suzuki Keiko (Haruka's voice) also hasn't done much for anime roles.

Boy, oh please, just don't change the cast.

oh okay i was just going by what i heard about rins sieyuu and they will probably change rikis and sasamis sieyuu for diversity as for kuds and harukas sieyuu if their still doing VA work for even visual novels at the very least then theirs a chance they will be brought back besides im sure alot of people will rage if kuds sieyuu would change due to the engrish and how perfect it was.
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 pm Reply with quote
shiranehito wrote:
because she doesn't even have a page of her in ANN.

That is because Suzuta Miyako is a pseudonym, and not one used in any anime roles.
opn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 pm Reply with quote
EmperorBrandon wrote:
shiranehito wrote:
If they're going to change the cast just because of their lack of anime-voicing experience, I think Kud's precious voice will be changed because Suzuta Miyako is the one with the risk, because she doesn't even have a page of her in ANN.

That is because Suzuta Miyako is a pseudonym.

thanks and if google translate is right then we shouldnt have to worry if she will reprise her role as kud or not since she's been in alot of recent stuff i guess the main concern now is harukas sieyuu but we will find out on the 10th i guess.
fromtheashes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:57 pm Reply with quote
Eternal September wrote:
fromtheashes wrote:
Wow. I already had a feeling this day would come. I'm totally stoked now. This is the first time since becoming a fan of Key's work that I'm now anticipating a new release but it was to be expected that an anime based on their second newest popular eroge was gonna be made. Let's see what new cute quirks these girls have as well as the awesome characters that will touch my soul. Very Happy Hopefully, we'll see a better promo soon.

Now...I wonder what that masked guy said.. Confused

If you are a Key fan, why aren't you reading the actual Key work?

It's already available english.

I haven't played the game because I haven't found the English translation for Little Busters. :/ However, as a Key fan, I have played both Kanon and Clannad, which I loved passionately. But for Little Busters: Ecstasy (which is the game I really want to play more than the original), Air, and Rewrite, I'm having difficulties finding them in English...

It would be nice to play the game before watching it's anime adaption for once... -_-
shiranehito

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:54 am Reply with quote
EmperorBrandon wrote:

That is because Suzuta Miyako is a pseudonym, and not one used in any anime roles.

Oh, sorry. Didn't know that she has so many pseudonyms since what I knew was that her pseudonym is Akemi Kaneko and I didn't know that she's actually Wakabayashi Naomi.

fromtheashes wrote:

I haven't played the game because I haven't found the English translation for Little Busters.

Really? Where have you been? The English translation is already out on last December. See this page for more info. They're currently in progress of translating the EX/ME. And yeah, I think you should play it before watching it. You should wait a little longer for Ecstasy, though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5