• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - The During Years

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unit 03.5-ish

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quote
Well...I can sorta summarize my story.

Basically, my most grueling challenge that I did about a year or two ago was beating Battletoads. Now even as a pretty good gamer I couldn't hope to beat it the old-fashioned way. So what'd I do? I save stated like a bastard. Yes, yes I did. And I even used the Genesis version because you get five lives off the start instead of three. The ending sucked, and it was a waste of my time, but somehow I feel special now.

Sorta
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quote
I sent my email to Todd, but since I doubt I will probably win. While I am a seasoned gamer, I usually play Rpg games, because they are my favorite type of games.

As for Stafy, as much as I would enjoy seeing that in the US, I don't we ever will. Staph Infections might gross some of the younger gamers out.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quote
Well, just a few years ago, I finally survived X-COM: UFO Defense (the old DOS game) after playing it on and off for more than a decade. Now that's dedication. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3