• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime and the Grammys

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carol Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:11 am Reply with quote
Correction on my before said statement, it was Shrek that beat VHD: Bloodlust. I apologize again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:54 pm Reply with quote
What has Taku Iwasaki worked on? I can't say whether or not I've heard his stuff, and I can't find anything in the Encyclopedia.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
gnollman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:58 pm Reply with quote
I know she worked on Rurouni Kenshin and Witch Hunter Robin, but that's all... that I know, at least.

Edit: Spellin'll kill me someday...
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:04 pm Reply with quote
Taku Iwasaki's done the music for Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuioku-Hen, Rurouni Kenshin: Seishouhen, Witch Hunter Robin, Read or Die, Read or Die: THE TV, Now and Then Here and There, and Getbackers.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2