• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Seton Academy: Welcome to the Pack (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:21 am Reply with quote
From what I've been reading about "Seton Academy,"I can't help but be reminded of a couple of other shows with similar premises. One is called "Galaxy High." It's a show about a couple of humans who attend a high school for aliens. The other one was "My Gym Partner Was A Monkey." It's about a human boy who,due to a bureaucratic error,ends up going to a school of animals. It's hard for me not to get the idea that this anime is a mixture of those two shows,but I could be wrong. Though,it's hard not make the comparison between them.
Also,there's something else I find interesting here and I just wanted to mention it. It's in the title "Seton Academy." Now,this is just a theory,but I think that this show's named after a guy named Ernest Thompson Seton. He was born in England to Scottish parents in 1860. The family would later emigrate to Canada six years later. He would become well-known as an artist and author of popular books on nature and Native Americans. I admit this is just a theory,but I can't help but feel that it's a good one.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2