• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Assassination Classroom Manga Gets TV Anime & Live-Action Film

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jinbei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:21 am Reply with quote
Hmm.... I'm overjoyed by the news, but also a tad worried about the aforementioned things said about the voice actors. In AC vomic, Masaya Onosaka did Korosensei, but I still preferred Seki from the OVA. But both would be fine with me.

As for Nagisa's voice, I think Miyuki Sawashiro would probably solve the problem. Her voice is boyish, yet clearly feminine. Just listen to Kurapika from the 2011 version of Hunter X Hunter.
flackenstien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:02 am Reply with quote
Awwww yeeeeaaahhh!

Finally an anime I can look forward too heavily.
Admiral Pizzaman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:47 am Reply with quote
Yeah!! I knew it,it was definitely an anime after all but suprised there will be live action as well.

Even I don't want Toei to animate this. It will completely ruin the series.

Last edited by Admiral Pizzaman on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
SenseiZorro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 am Reply with quote
Finally an a.c anime <3
Reading the Manga and i love it. KOROSENSEI FTW
epicrevenge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:02 am Reply with quote
I'm looking forward to the anime but I have some doubts about how well it will work as a live-action but we'll see.
thelastgogeta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:43 am Reply with quote
Yep, same response as everyone else.
Glad to hear about the TV anime announcement not so sure about the live action thing, but it won't be in the spotlight anyway.

On the voice actors, we don't know who the voice actors for the 2015 TV anime are going to be. If you guys (refering to Xotaku4lifeX and matashima) read the article it is just naming the voices from the last Event Anime even down to using the scans from last year.

See this source: animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-25/tomokazu-seki-leads-assassination-classroom-anime-cast

Even if we already had two voice casts (VOMIC, OVA/J-Stars Victory Vs), it is a little soon with a 2015 show which doesn't even have an announced season for us to know and for them to set 10 voice actors even ones for characters who don't even make unvoiced cameos in the first episodes like Red Eye.

The TV anime could be a 4 cour run with the amount of space they have, I can see the potential for filler to give us insight into characters before they get their big moments but hope they focus on the source material and giving it to us in seasons like Bakuman did.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2