• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Saint Seiya Gets PlayStation 3 Game This Fall

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zhou-BR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quote
Lord Geo wrote:
The plot thickens now, as Siliconera is reporting that while Namco Bandai is publishing the game, the developers are in fact Tecmo Koei.

Saint Seiya Musou, anyone? I personally love the Musou/Warriors series and I felt that the Fist of the North Star game was the best of the series, so if Seiya is truly getting a Musou game of its own then I'd be all for it... As long as it gets a North American release as well as a Xbox 360 version.

That would be a dream come true. Hokuto Musou is probably the PS3 game I've replayed the most, and my love for Hokuto no Ken is but a fraction of my Saint Seiya worship.
gold12

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:34 pm Reply with quote
Very interesting an videogames of PS3 about Saint Seiya. Wink
enurtsol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quote
dago2682 wrote:
Jessica Hart wrote:
Saint Seiya is like popular everywhere BUT America from what I've seen, sadly. Confused

I blame the cansorship in DIC´s US releases,that didn´t happen in México/Latin America.

Even unedited, it wouldn't happen in America anyways. Even CN admitted that whenever they showed something old-looking, the ratings plummet. Young generations can't get over old animation.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2