• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[WiP] split candidate(seiyuu+animator) Takashi SAITO(#18643)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devil Doll

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quote
Takashi SAITO (斉藤 隆史) is more than one person:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
斉藤 隆史 = さいとう たかし = SAITOU Takashi (voice artist) (website at sigma7, no Wikipedia page)
斉藤 隆史 (2003) E's Otherwise (TV) as Maron (his website)
斉藤 隆史 (2006) Hellsing (OAV) as Old tourist (ep 3) (http://saitotaka.exblog.jp/1611147/ - his blog?)
斉藤 隆史 (2006) Aria the Natural (TV) as Band member A (his website)
斉藤 隆史 (2006) Chocotto Sister (TV) as Cameraman (D2_STATION)
_________ (2007) Sword of the Stranger (movie) (source: "credits")
斉藤 隆史 (2007) Tales of Agriculture (TV) as various roles (his website)
斉藤 隆史 (2008) Persona -trinity soul- (TV) as Teacher (his website)
斉藤 隆史 (2008) Aria the Origination (TV) as Waiter (his website)
(keep) This is the current owner of this entry. Other credits according to his website: BLEACH, Divergence EVE, Inukami! The Movie, La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
佐藤 高志 SAITOU Takashi (animator)
(4 EDICT readings: Takashi, Takaharu, Kouji, Koushi; ANN has 11 高志 persons, all "Takashi")
_________ (1996) You're Under Arrest (TV) : Key Animation (source: "DVD Credits"; no good source)
佐藤 高志 (2000) Love Hina (TV) : Key Animation (ep 8) (D2_STATION)
This is a different person that would have to be split off.

With 0 hits for 佐藤 高志 in both livedoor wiki and wikipedia, no kanji source for You're Under Arrest (TV) and no other good source for Love Hina I consider this not yet sufficient for requesting a split.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1