• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Split required for Yuri SATOU (#17677)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devil Doll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:37 am Reply with quote
Yuri SATOU (佐藤 ユリ) is two people:

佐藤 ユリ (Seiyuu, 3+1 cast) = SATOU Yuri (website, Wikipedia page with 11 TV anime, 2 OVA and 2 movie credits)
佐藤 ユリ (1992) Porco Rosso (movie) (seiyuu website)
佐藤 ユリ (1992) Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files (TV) (seiyuu website)
佐藤 ユリ (1993) Rei Rei (OAV) as Ikuko (hentai, Amazon JP)
This includes the duplicate person Yuri SATO (no kanji) whose only cast credit is
佐藤 ユリ (1998) Twilight of the Dark Master (OAV) (Allcinema) [added & flagged, please delete the wrong entry]

佐藤 由里 (Background Artist, Studio Tulip, 3 staff) = SATOU Yuuri/Yusato/Yuri/Yuria?
(ANN has two 由里, both romanized as "Yuri", and many 佐藤, romanized as SATO/SATOU)
佐藤 由里 (2002) Haibane Renmei (TV) : Background (Studio Tulip) (D2_STATION)
????????? (2003) Divergence Eve (TV) : Background Art (Studio Tulip) (Source: "Ending credits")
佐藤 由里 (2006) Pumpkin Scissors (TV) : Background Art (D2_STATION)
not yet credited at ANN:
佐藤 由里 (2003) - 背景 (background) for http://shirayuki.web.infoseek.co.jp/anime/Shindere.html = Cinderella Boy (TV)
佐藤 由里 (2004) - 背景 (background) for http://www1.vecceed.ne.jp/~m-satomi/TSUKIhaHIGASHIniHIhaNISHIni.sub1.html = Operation Sanctuary
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quote
done, with background artist at
person#88399
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Devil Doll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:53 am Reply with quote
kanji name added for background artist.

Added the aforementioned two background credits for Cinderella Boy (TV) and Operation Sanctuary (for the purpose of showing a good kanji source that a fan of these anime can work with, both anime currently have very limited credits).

There's still a duplicate person of 佐藤 ユリ = Yuri SATOU (seiyuu):
Yuri SATO (no kanji, 1 cast entry for Twilight of the Dark Master (OAV) where the Allcinema page for the anime shows the kanji 佐藤 ユリ in the seiyuu list.
I added the correct seiyuu but the credit of the duplicate person would have to be deleted by an encyclopedist.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1