• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Trigun

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CMS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:41 pm Reply with quote
Who likes Trigun? At first i thought it was silly. Then i started to like it.
Aethyr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:06 pm Reply with quote
I think Trigun is an amazing anime. It's very entertaining, and it has a message to it. I think it is a great combination of action, humor, and a little bit of philosophy.

Of course, Trigun will always be a little special for me. It was the first anime I ever bought, and the first entire series I own. It may not be a masterpiece of the highest work, but it is certainly a damn good anime.
Maccers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:44 pm Reply with quote
This will proboly get locked by the Mods since there must be PLENTY of other Trigun topics.

But for what its worth i really liked trigun, it comes #10 on my list, the animation started poor but that cleared up towards the end of the series. overall its a very enjoyable series, not a masterpeice but its enjoyable....
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Maccers wrote:
This will proboly get locked by the Mods since there must be PLENTY of other Trigun topics.

But for what its worth i really liked trigun, it comes #10 on my list, the animation started poor but that cleared up towards the end of the series. overall its a very enjoyable series, not a masterpeice but its enjoyable....

To me it seemed it started out just plain awesome and towards the end it was a little choppy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1