• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Hyper Bullet Nostalgia

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
panzer.time

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quote
GATSU wrote:
Anyway, just give us a friggin' remake and/or a collection of Snatcher already, Kojima!

For realz, dawg! There's some serious goodness in that game that needs to come stateside.

Maybe we could settle for Policenauts...
GATSU

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote
Fronzel: The LA actress is hot and the movies aren't as emo as the anime.
DuelLadyS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quote
classicalzawa wrote:
I am quite upset about Patapon 2 myself. To show my rage, I'll be giving my money to Sony Europe for a slightly higher for me (when you factor in shipping) import UMD from Europe (since they're still getting a UMD version and the PSP is mostly region free). Or I'll have to wait another 8 months and get it on my study abroad in Germany, but either way, I'm not getting it in America.

Europe gets an UMD? I'm all over that like L on a chocolate sundae. Laughing

(Seriously tho' Sony- budget priced download games are one thing, but $20 for a download of a game we got on disc for that price just a year ago? Not cool.)
Generic #757858

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quote
panzer.time wrote:
GATSU wrote:
Anyway, just give us a friggin' remake and/or a collection of Snatcher already, Kojima!

For realz, dawg! There's some serious goodness in that game that needs to come stateside.

Maybe we could settle for Policenauts...

Well, now that MGS4 is done, he's supposedly working on something called 'Project S' with Suda 51. It's been out of the spotlight for a while though, so who knows if it's still on.
~Brain.Wav~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quote
Always great to see some love for Iria.
LeoKnight25

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quote
~Brain.Wav~ wrote:
Always great to see some love for Iria.

Amen to that. Real shame that most folks snub their noses at such fun titles. It's been one of my favorites since I first saw it. The Super Famicom game was fun as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Primus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quote
A new Naruto Shipuuden game was just announced for PSP by Namco Bandai USA. Seems 2009 is the comeback year for the PSP.
sfried

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quote
belvadeer wrote:
Hyper Iria: Honestly Iria's anime was a great watch. Sad it got forgotten so easily. And the game sounds like it must have been seriously fun if she can use all her weapons from the OVA.
Not really. They take ammunition, and it's much more effective to jump kick or dash charge at every living thing immaginable.

Odd thing is, Keita Amemiya is also invovled with Zeiram, being the original creator of the franchise and all. Kinda crazy how you managed to lump up Wings of Nostalgia (Ignition must be nuts if they're just going to leave the titles as Nostalgia) and mention him working on this game. That just raised my interest more.

Funny how I've gotten Zeiram just about 2 months ago. I kinda miss these old kind of shows.
Quote:
Spoiler: Snape kills Tom Nook.
"Nooooooo.... you bitch! YOU BITCH!"
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2