• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
hunter x hunter

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swat713

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:48 pm Reply with quote
I'm not sure if this was asked before or not but if it was i apologize. Is Hunter x hunter G. I. - final the last installment to the hunter x hunter series or just the ending to greed island?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Daniel-kun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:46 am Reply with quote
This we don`t really know yet.
But my hopes is that it is only the end of Greed Island Razz

GO HXH GO !
Swat713

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:11 pm Reply with quote
Yeah i hope it is just the end of greed island. It just doesnt seem like 14 episode will finish all the loose ends. To many questions haven't been answered yet. I've already seen the first episode to the new greed island series it was very promising. If only hunter x hunter had more publicity Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MasterFuu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:48 pm Reply with quote
I also saw the new Greed Island ep and it was very good. Why did they make GON and KILUA look so young?? Everything looks little bit different. Somewhat like first eps of HxH which I like Anime smile. Also in the Intro I saw HISOKA Smile . Hope he and Gon get to fight. About the ep count I hope they make more then 14 eps coz as said before there are so many questions unanswered. And why do they make those OVA's??? If they made regular anime series but more eps that would be probably better for us HxH fans.
Swat713

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:03 am Reply with quote
Yeah they did look a bit different but it was still great. I would really like to see Killua's dad or Gon's dad(if he appears in this one) fight Hisoka, it would be nice. Sad Hopefully there will be a lot more entertaining fights besides the spiders.
GUTB

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:39 am Reply with quote
Greed Island will end...and that should be the last of HxH. The story that comes next -- the attrocious insect arc -- is hammering the last nail in the HxH coffin as we speak.

Basically, HxH should just end already and finally go away.
Daniel-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:34 am Reply with quote
GUTB wrote:
Basically, HxH should just end already and finally go away.

If you are not a hxh fan. then why try to ruin the fun for us fans?

Anyway. I`ve seen the two episodes now, and hxh is just MORE fun. They should make a new tv serie with hxh Razz
dustpole

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:50 pm Reply with quote
spoiler[It sounds like Hisoka will meet Gon in episode five according to the end of the episode 3 of the... ]
G.I. Final OVA.

Last edited by dustpole on Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:14 am Reply with quote
*Has never seen HXH* But I hope it gets here soon! Because I saw a clip for it and it was really cool. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
dustpole

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:39 am Reply with quote
Isn't it to early to end the series after all isn't spoiler[Gon's major goal of the series and the overall meaning of the OVA's for him to meet his dad.] It would be a pretty brief if Greed Island Final was the last of the HxH.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1