• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Need help with Funimation Channel

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sj21

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Does anybody have it that could tell me how much it costs a month and if you need direct tv.Man, i really want it.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quote
As far as I know it was only a couple hour long block renting out some space on Colours TV's airtime that was only available to Satelite TV subscribers. It got discontinued a little while ago. You can, however, watch most of the series they were airing on iTunes for relatively cheap if you don't want to buy the DVDs. I think it's only like $2 per episode.

EDIT: Here's the Article

It looks like it only exists now as a pay per view service in those certain cities it mentions. If you live there call your cable/satelite provider and ask them.
Top Gun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quote
As the article notes, beyond those specific cities, it's also available through Verizon's FiOS TV lineup. It's handy for catching the odd episode or two of Case Closed at random times throughout the day.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1